You love tinkering with new and used Trucks and have a passion for heavy equipment specialized in Mercedes. Experience with brands like Daf Scania, Volvo is also good.
As a Truck Mechanic, you must deal with versatile work assignments, such as performing complex repairs, maintenance work, diagnosing and detecting malfunctions (mechanical and electrical). We use modern analysis equipment to determine malfunctions and support you in implementing measures to help prevent these malfunctions in the future. In addition, you perform the necessary function and quality tests to guarantee the quality of the repair.
It is therefore important in this position to keep up with technology and to continue to develop in terms of professional knowledge. Working with a premium brand like Mercedes-Benz offers interesting possibilities. We like to invest in our employees, and this means that you get the opportunity to develop and grow as a person and in your position.
- You have experience as a Truck Technician and and you are prepared to obtain APK heavy (APK1).
- The diploma Tacho and Tail lift inspections is an advantage.
- You are proactive, eager to learn and you know how to tackle things.
- Communication within our workshop is very important, which is why we like to spar in case of challenges and we think along with each other in finding solutions for our customers.
- English or Dutch language;
- At least 3 years of experience;
- Able to make APK;
- Transportation to work;
- Possibility to grow;
- Possibility to get a direct contract from our client;