Purpose: Executes tasks related to one or more IT applications, during their life cycle.
Department: IT Development | Tandem
• Executes all the activities related to any change that may affect the applications under his/her responsibility.
• Understand the conceptual model and assists to develop tasks configurations and functional designs.
• Performs conversion and integration tasks.
• Implements regression, integral and users test.
• Monitors implementing deployment tasks and post implementation support.
• Working 90% on native COBOL
• 10% Java
• HP Mainframe
• Editing Tools: NodePad++ ; Microsoft Visual Code
• Debug tools: Eclipse, Visual Inspect
Type of responsibilities:
• Backend Development
• 30% maintenance activities
• 70% improvement, new roll out implementation projects (currently projects in EU)
• Mainfram: ce tip – tip Z/OS
• Degreed in: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
• Language: English - advanced
• Specific knowledge: database knowledge; COBOL, Java
• Tools: Excel, Outlook
• accuracy through tasks
• technical learning and multitasking
• problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• very good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
• ability to interact with people at any level, regional/global
• pro-active, open minded and customer focused