EMDEP is a world-leading multinational group in automotive wiring testing. We have plants in 15 countries and many of our customers consider us as a preferred supplier. Our technologies are developed in-house and we cover areas such as machine vision, fiber optics, electronic design or complex software systems. Therefore, our goal is to continue developing the most innovative technologies to remain leaders in the sector.
We are currently looking for an engineer to support the end user of our ERP software in supporting and resolving issues.
- Support the different plants of the group (technicians and end users)
- Coordinate with other support teams located in other plants.
- Creation of users and modification of permissions for access to the ERP
- Re-visa, classify, resolve and reassign the incidents created by users depending on the type and urgency.
- Connect to users' computers to resolve issues.
- Review the code for possible software bugs .
- Query of information in the database.
- Check services and tasks of the servers related to the ERP.
- Create documentation for the resolution of incidents.
- Minimum studies
Computer Engineering or higher degree in Computer Science
- Minimum requirements
- English spoken/written
- Experience with SQL databases (mysql/MariaDB preferred)
- Experience in object-oriented programming (C# preferable)
- A person accustomed to working as a team and cooperating with other colleagues.
- It will be valued
- Experience in incident reporting tools (JIRA).
- Experience working with multicultural teams.
- Experience giving technical support to the end user.
- Good communicator.
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries
- Meal tickets with maximum value
- Payment for transport
- Private health insurance
- Performance bonuses