The IT architect centralizes and manages all subjects related to IT architecture, in close relationship with the business & digital data teams. He/She constructs the current IS architecture and works with the Digital product teams, in order to identify the impact of the implementation of these digital products on the architecture: he/she creates the first version and updates the IT architecture and its projection in time.
In collaboration with internal and 3rd party teams, this role will focus on the following areas :
Modular architecture ● Creates the current IS architecture ● Identifies the impact of every new project on the IS architecture, performing the gap analysis between AS-IS and target architectures and defining the different possible scenarios to shift from one to the other, by identifying stable and consistent steps ● Collaborates with the business & digital data teams on the construction of a consistent business & digital transformation trajectory considering both teams’ exigencies and the principles of a modular architecture ● Creates the 360 degree IS plan taking into consideration four levels of interest: ○ Business: strategies, objectives, organization, business gesture, processes, skills etc. ○ Data: business objects, data semantics, formats, data model, access rights, lifecycle, data integration, etc. ○ Applicative: software components, functional coverage, applicative architecture, services, integration of services, flows, etc. ○ Technology: infrastructure, standards, network, production, security, etc. Transversal animation ● Makes sure the business & digital data teams understand the exigencies related to a consistent modular IT architecture Supervision ● Makes sure the architecture trajectory is implemented and followed through with business & digital data teams Relations ● Part of the IT Architects team: contributes to the global architecture referential and shares good practices and return of experience with the other members of the community
What we want you to have
● Experience – at least 3 years of experience as an IT architect (enterprise architect);
● Excellent knowledge – IS architecture, enterprise integration patterns (EIP), domain-driven design (DDD);
● Good knowledge – different exchange technologies such as ESB, EAI, MOM, ETL, API management;
● English language – advanced level; French language considered an advantage;
● TOGAF V9 certification – considered an advantage.
What we offer you
● A friendly team that will happily take care of your accommodation in the company;
● A cozy relaxing zone where you can socialize with your colleagues or simply enjoy in silence your work breaks;
● A job where your professional development through challenging projects, workshops, seminars, training, or managerial support is a priority;
● A working environment where your needs, desires, or ideas are always paid full attention;
● A place where your success is properly rewarded.