- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a luxury, fast-paced environment.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Be on time for shift and maintain consistent, regular attendance record;
- Properly open and close spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the spa.
- Ensure that the check-in, check-out and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy.
- Provide callers and guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, and hours of operation.
- Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency; document guest information in electronic record as directed.
- Familiarity with Spa Booking Softwares.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the phone conversation;
- Operate phone system accurately and efficiently.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests;
- Develop professional and personalized relationship with regular guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns promptly, professionally and courteously.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment; inform management when stock is low.
- Must be able to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Ability to perform the duties of the Retail Consultant as needed.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Front Desk personnel or as Customer Service representative with proven sales OR.
- Minimum of 1 year of employment within a Hotel environment or Spa;
- Good appearence and smileing attitude;
- Attractive salary;
- Working in a luxury and peaceful environment;