For our client, a Swedish multinational company from industrial equipment business, we are looking for a talented Inside Sales Professional who will thrive in a challenging industrial environment.
- You will maximize the sustainable growth of Compressor Technique Service business by promoting service products and solutions to new and existing customers
- You will be an active brand ambassador to the customers and you will develop and maintain good customer relationships
- You will be making dozens of virtual visits and calls to existing and potential customers and liaising with our in-house support teams
- You will help identify potential new areas of business with support from marketing tools and resources
- The top-class CRM platform will be your compass to drive all these business development activities
- Your customer reports, market analysis and timely, accurate market information will support management's development of business strategy
- You will also have the opportunity to be part of ad-hoc project work and you will liaise with colleagues from other divisions to maximize the customer relationships and business outcomes wherever possible
- Ultimately, you will ensure that we fully understand the customer's needs and that we provide the appropriate equipment and services
- 3+ years sales experience in industrial equipment business
- University degree in Engineering or another technical university degree
- Sound technical understanding and interest in new products/technical developments
- A clear understanding of optimized territory management
- Willing to work in an autonomous and pro-active way
- Strong sales techniques and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable using CRM platforms with desire to learn new systems
- Native speaker of Romanian language and very good verbal and written English
- Clean Driving license
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance.