We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Invoice Cash IFN SA (IC) is privately owned non-banking financial institution regulated by BNR, acting as principal in B2B, online non-recourse factoring or funded credit risk insurance. IC buys and holds 2 months performing B2B invoices; annual turnover of ~25m expected for FY2021. The founders of IC have more than 60 yrs. of City of London & international treasury work experience; they have closed in excess of 30bill of equity, debt and derivative transactions across EU including CEEMEA.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
We seek to hire individuals who are willing to push boundaries to deliver innovative solutions utilizing the latest technologies. The requirements for successful candidates are :
- Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Angular knowledge is a plus
- React knowledge is a plus
- Good communicator, excellent at prioritization under pressure; time management skills
- Collaborative, social, team player, detail-oriented, and structured. Able to deal with uncertainty
- Willingness to learn, develop and take responsibilities
- Strong command of the English language
- Friendly and entrepreneurial working environment
- Covid19 friendly work experience in a start-up FinTech environment; opportunity to progress and create a role for oneself. Learn about international practices in Fintech and private equity investments