B2B Software Sales Specialists
Germany, UK, & Romania
Atomatik is the industry-agnostic next generation process automation software that enables businesses to delegate their high-volume repetitive tasks to a digital workforce. We offer an intuitive AI-powered platform that allows non-technical business users to train software robots in performing business activities and achieve higher business efficiency, reduced operational costs, and the ability to unlock better business opportunities at a fraction of the time. Finally, a truly business-focused no-code process automation solution - Atomatik empowers people to reimagine the automation process for all domains of business.
Several pilot projects are currently underway, and market feedback has been strong.
We are looking for Sales specialists experienced in B2B software sales based in Romania, Germany, and UK. We expect our Sales specialists to be sharp, energetic, and result-oriented people who will drive business growth through the sales of our unique automation solution. The key tasks of these employees include:
- Participate in designing a go-to-market strategy targeting SMEs;
- “hunting” and actively seeking out prospective customers;
- close deals with SMEs across industries and various business processes.
- adhere to a methodical sales process;
- contribute to building a high-performance sales team;
- Research and understand the market including competitor analysis
- Identify opportunities, prospect for leads, and aggressively expand the customer base
- Set up introductory meetings and lead client presentations to potential customers, including software solution demonstrations and preparing pricing proposals
- Create positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients through all phases of the sales cycle
- Self-driven customer prospecting to build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Understand and be able to articulate the value our software solution brings to the potential customers
- Have the business acumen to hold an engaging dialogue with prospects and demonstrate the value proposition and how it would help their business
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Negotiate and close deals
- Hire, train and lead a high-performing sales team
- Developing of sales forecasts and reports
- 3-5 years business development/sales experience in a B2B “hunter” or “outside sales” role selling software solutions is absolutely required
- An undergraduate degree is required, MBA and/or JD is preferred
- Proven track record in closing deals with SMEs
- Experience in consulting/knowledge of various business processes in SMEs or large corporations across different business functions is a plus
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Ability to sell to multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle
- Outcome-driven, collaborative team player and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives autonomously
- Experience developing google search and other relevant tools to prospect for new customers would be a significant plus
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives is a plus
- Exceptional in-person, verbal, and written communication skills for interacting with clients and internal stakeholders is a must (confident and comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Technology fluency, to be able to convincingly pitch and demonstrate software solutions
- A passion for problem solving and constantly improving sales knowledge
- Strong time management skills
If this describes you and your skills, get in touch with our HR team today.
- The right salary based on your skills and experience – we don’t believe in one size fits all “motivating salary”
- Annual bonus
- Complex health insurance – Signal Iduna
- Fixed budget for health/sports or cultural activities
- We’re a start-up: dynamic, yet structured, with lots of opportunities for growth.